Exterior:Silver Topaz Metallic
Engine:Gas/Ethanol V6 3.6/217
Fuel Efficiency:16 CITY / 23 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Lane Departure Warning
Leather Appointed Seating Package
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
MN Test Drive Delivery – All Walser branded MN locations offer a FREE new or used vehicle test drive delivery option for customers located in the twin cities metro area. Test drive delivery based on schedule availability and distance. Some exclusions apply. Message dealer for details. MN Purchase Delivery – All Walser branded MN locations offer a FREE new or used vehicle home delivery option for customers located up to 100 miles from the selling dealership. Nationwide home delivery is available, please contact dealer for a personalized quote. Delivery availability may vary, some exclusions apply. Message dealer for details.
IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Scores 23 Highway MPG and 16 City MPG! This Chevrolet Equinox delivers a Gas/Ethanol V6 3.6/217 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WHEELS, 18 (45.7 CM) CHROME-CLAD ALUMINUM (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE (STD), TIRES, P235/55R18 ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD).
This Chevrolet Equinox Comes Equipped with These Options
SUSPENSION, RIDE AND HANDLING, SUNROOF, POWER, TILT-SLIDING WITH EXPRESS-OPEN AND WIND DEFLECTOR, SILVER TOPAZ METALLIC, SEATS, DELUXE FRONT BUCKET (STD), LTZ PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment, LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT, JET BLACK, PERFORATED LEATHER, GVWR, 5300 LBS. (2404 KG), EXHAUST, DUAL WITH PREMIUM TIPS, ENGINE, 3.6L DOHC, V6 SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (301 hp [224.4 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 272 lb-ft [367.2 N-m] @ 4800 rpm).
This Chevrolet Equinox is a Superstar!
IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention, IIHS Top Safety Pick+, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
See What the Experts Say!
As reported by KBB.com: If want a comfortable family/gear hauler that’s larger than other compact crossover SUVs but small enough to be at ease in parking lots, the Equinox is worth a look. For those who need to pull moderate loads, the 3,500-pound towing capacity in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors.
Stop By Today
A short visit to Walser Polar Chevrolet located at 1801 East County Rd F, White Bear Lake, MN 55110 can get you a tried-and-true Equinox today!
- Bumpers, front and rear, body-color with bright front and rear lowers
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Fog lamps, front halogen
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen, uplevel projector style with automatic exterior lamp control
- Liftgate, power programmable rear with fixed glass
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Charcoal (Charcoal with bright chrome insert.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, chrome, manual folding and integral spotter mirror
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Tires, P235/55R18 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RV8) 18 chrome-clad aluminum wheels.)
- Wheels, 18 (45.7 cm) chrome-clad aluminum
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Air conditioning, automatic climate control
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack
- Audio system feature, Pioneer premium 250-watt 8-speaker system includes mid-range speakers in each door, tweeters in A-pillars, a center channel speaker in upper IP and sub-woofer on the rear shelf.
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Upgraded to Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones with (UFU) Chevrolet MyLink radio or (UHQ) Chevrolet MyLink radio with Navigation.)
- Cargo cover, rear security cover
- Cargo net, full-across rear
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC)
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with power lockout protection
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units), Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Floor mats, carpeted front (Standard on orders entered or re-edited as of 11-20-13. Optional on orders entered or re-edited before 11-20-13. May be deleted for credit by adding (R6Q) floor mats not desired on Fleet or Government orders only.)
- Floor mats, carpeted rear (Standard on orders entered or re-edited as of 11-20-13. Optional on orders entered or re-edited before 11-20-13. May be deleted for credit by adding (R6Q) floor mats not desired on Fleet or Government orders only.)
- Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders (Includes ambient lighting on instrument panel, center console, door handle recess, door storage and footwell.)
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Memory settings for the driver seat and exterior mirrors
- Mirror, inside rearview self-dimming
- Perforated leather-appointed seating
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Rear Vision Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button, content theft alarm activation verification and illuminated entry
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat adjuster front, driver 8-way power with power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, 8-way power front passenger
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Seats, Deluxe front bucket
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental (FDR) use. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer.
- Universal Home Remote
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio (Requires 1LM26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Chassis, all-wheel drive (1LM26 model only.)
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Exhaust, single
- GVWR, 5070 lbs (2300 kg) (Requires all-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic with overdrive
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, Thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, power operated rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Rear Park Assist
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Safety Package includes (UEU) Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning and (UD7) Rear Park Assist
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
- Traction control
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Purchased used and found that gas mileage and performance is better than average for an SUV. My spouse feels comfortable behind the wheel, and the maneuverability of the car is great. I can understand why there are so many of them on the road.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Upfront Price is available to everyone. Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers. See dealer for details. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. All vehicles are subject to prior sale.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.